Dental Implants in Bismarck, ND
Are missing teeth making everyday activities like chewing, speaking, and smiling difficult for you? Whether you’ve lost one tooth or many teeth due to gum disease, injury, neglect, or another health reason, dental implants could be the solution you’ve been looking for.
At A Lifetime of Smiles Dentures & Implants in Bismarck, ND, we offer comprehensive, in-house implant dentistry. You won’t have to be referred out to another doctor to complete the procedure! With a durable, natural-looking dental implant, you can reclaim your smile.
What Is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant functions as an artificial tooth root, making it one of the most preferred tooth replacement options. Dental implants can be used to replace one tooth or multiple teeth.
The dental implant procedure has two parts: surgically placing the titanium post (or dental implant abutment) in your jawbone and attaching a restoration (or dental crown) to the top of the post. Between these two stages, we let the post fuse with your bone so it serves as a strong foundation for your replacement tooth.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
There are many different benefits to getting dental implants:
- They are built to last for many years with proper care.
- They are permanently placed in your gums for a natural fit and feel.
- They are custom made to look like your surrounding teeth.
- They allow you to eat and speak with ease again.
- They can be brushed and flossed just like your other teeth.
- They keep nearby teeth from shifting into open spaces.
- They don’t require altering the surrounding teeth like bridges.
- They prevent jawbone deterioration.
- They can even be used to better hold dentures in place.
Am I a Candidate for Dental Implant Surgery?
The ideal candidate for dental implant surgery has healthy bone density, doesn’t smoke, and is free of gum disease. In general, you should consider dental implants if…
- You are missing one or more teeth.
- You have dentures that don’t fit snugly.
- You are looking for a restorative option that can last you a lifetime.
Dr. Hoerner can perform a preliminary oral health exam if you are unsure about whether you qualify for dental implants.
Are Dental Implants Affordable?
A Lifetime of Smiles Dentures & Implants has a variety payment options available to make it as easy as possible for you to fit dental implants into your budget. In addition to accepting dental insurance, we have financing through CareCredit® as well as our own in-house payment plans. We also offer 5% discounts to senior citizens and any non-insured patients who pay for their treatment in full. For more information, visit our Financial page.
To learn more about implant dentistry and how it can change your life, contact A Lifetime of Smiles for a consultation!Request Consultation